Thursday 19 November 2015

Liam's Genie Story

The Bag, The Children and the Oracle

“I’m the Oracle of Delphi!” That’s the Oracle. Hi i'm Harry William. My sister (Carol William) and I found this random bag anyway.
I’m pretty awesome.

“I’ll give you both 40 wishes,” he said.
“Wow! Cool! You mean it?” we said.
I won’t tell you what we said. I will tell you how we found him…

There was once a purple bag with an orange handle. My sister and I walked side by side chatting then we noticed the bag. "Hey sis," I said. “You see that bag?” 
She said, “Nah, wait. Yeah,”

“I’m having a look ,” I said.  
“Me too,” she said.
“Ok,” I said.
“3,2,1,” I said.
At the speed of light something grey, magic and misty came out and said, “I’m the Oracle of Delphi!”

And that is how we found the oracle.

By Liam.


No comments:

Post a Comment